Thursday, March 17, 2016

News and Updates

Hey folks long time no see! Sorry for the silence on my end but I have been going through some big changes lately. Looking for a job, getting ready to move soon, and guest hunting a bit. So yeah busy busy busy. Hopefully you all didn't miss me too much.

I have a few things that I'm trying to set up for this site. Currently writing out some reviews for the YouTube while also doing some Vlogs and Q&A's if you guys have questions for me. I think each one of these will be a good way to keep up with you all. Also trying to do more Facebook post on the PodKore page rather than on my personal Facebook because engaging is a good think.

Today I leave you with this though, what would you all like to see on the YouTube page? Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment